Focus on your feet during the month of love and show them how much you care! At Werkman, Boven & Associates, Chiropody is our sole focus!
7 Ways to Put Your Best Feet Forward:
- Routine foot and nail care. Make regular foot and nail care appointments to keep your feet healthy, feeling good, and looking great!
- Diabetic foot and wound care. We can’t stress this enough. If you are living with diabetes, your feet need special attention. Foot ulcers and wounds can happen any time. Talk to us about treating foot ulcers and wounds with Total Contact Casting, the gold standard for achieving proper off-loading to help heal diabetic foot ulcers.
- Custom-made Orthotics. Designed specifically for the unique needs of the wearer, and to alleviate pain and discomfort from conditions such as arthritis and joint pain and foot disorders such as fallen arches, heel spurs, bunions, sports injuries. Check your Extended Health Insurance plan to see if you are covered for Chiropody fees and custom orthotics. Many do!
- Ingrown toenails. Ouch! An ingrown toenail occurs when the edge of the nail grows into the skin that surrounds it. Ingrown toenails start out swollen and tender and progressively worsen. Why suffer when you don’t have to?
- Fungal nails (onychomycosis). Don’t kid yourself. The chances of a fungal infection clearing up on its own are slim. There are treatment options available such as Lunula Laser and Noveon Nail Laser. Taking care of fungal nail during the winter means you’ll be ready for sandal season this summer!
- Plantar Warts. Considered viral infections, Plantar warts commonly develop on the soles of the feet. Many treatment options are available. There is a new treatment for Plantar warts that everyone is talking about called Swift.
- SIGVARIS Compression Stocking Therapy and Socks and Voxx Socks and Insoles. SIGVARIS graduated socks and stockings support your veins and increase circulation, reduce swelling and the feeling of tired, achy legs. They are great for everyday, sports and travel (including air travel). Voxx Socks and Insoles are designed to improve balance, reduce pain, increase strength and endurance.
Take care of your feet – and they’ll take care of you! Talk to your Chiropodist about optimal foot health today. Meet the team at Werkman, Boven & Associates in Oakville today and experience caring hands for happy feet!