I decided to post this Blog for everyone who is participating in the 2011 CrossFit Games. Your recovery time is very short and every little bit helps. I could not be prouder of our team Crossfit Connection (Burlington)http://www.crossfitconnection.com/– after the 2nd WOD we are placing 10th in the World, and 1st Place for Canada East. AND… our own chiropodist – Rick, is 5th in the Ontario East division. http://games.crossfit.com/athletes/rick-werkman – Awesome!
Designed to improve athletic recovery and performance, the Athletic Recovery sock helps to flush out the lactic acids built up in the leg muscles during exercise, as well as relieve tired, aching legs and exercise-induced muscle soreness. More information available athttp://www.athleticrecoverysock.com.
Additional Features and Benefits
- 67% drirelease® polyester — ideal for athletic performance and recovery
- Lactic acid flush-out and relief of delayed onset leg muscle soreness
- Superior Athletic Sizing Assortment, comfort and fit with 50+ years of graduated compression expertise
- Patented drirelease® and latex-free yarns with an embedded environmentally-friendly Freshguard® treatment that virtually eliminates odors
- True Graduated Compression from the global leader of graduated compression socks
- Available in white and black
Compression: 15-20 mmHg Controlled Graduated Compression
Fiber content: 67% dri-release polyester, 26% nylon, 7% spandex
Give our office a call or email for your pair. I will require your shoe size and colour preference – White or Black.