Foot Problems Affect Over Half the Population!
The foot is an intricate structure containing 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments and 19 muscles. It’s no wonder foot problems and injuries occur. Here is a graphic showing some of the problems you may encounter. Don’t suffer in silence. Talk to a Registered Chiropodist.
Five Fundamentals for Avoiding Pain and Injuries
- Have your feet checked and cared for regularly by a Registered Chiropodist
- Buy shoes (for sports and everyday), boots, and slippers with appropriate support
- Wear custom-made sports orthotics if suggested by your Registered Chiropodist
- Follow a warm up and cool down routine before and after physical activity
- If you are living with diabetes, you need specialized footcare by a Registered Chiropodist.
At the Werkman Foot and Orthotic Clinic:
We offer comprehensive treatment for the following foot related conditions:
Foot Care Products:
Regular footcare is steps away! Book your appointment today.