Improve the Appearance of an Unsightly Toenail
Restore the Look of Toenails with KeryFlex
The KeryFlex System allows your Werkman, Boven & Associates Chiropodist to remodel toenails that have been affected by fungus, nail dystrophies and/or trauma.
KeryFlex is a nail restoration system that is safe, localized (non-systemic) and done in our office in order to restore the appearance of natural toenails. It’s quite remarkable!
The patented KeryFlex resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow.
It also provides an immediate cosmetic improvement. Your KeryFlex toenail is durable and unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents and restores the appearance of the nail and your confidence! Bring out the sandals!
The KeryFlex nail provides a natural looking nail during oral anti-fungal therapies. Check out these results:
Top 6 Benefits of KeryFlex:
- KeryFlex nail is durable, flexible and moves with the foot
- Does not irritate the skin
- Only sticks to the callous cells of the nail or the papillary roots
- Will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infection
- Provides cosmetically pleasing nails during oral antifungal therapy
KeryFlex candidates have mild to moderate conditions such as:
- Onychomycosis (a fungal infection of the nail)
- Nail shape changes due to injury
- Brittle, splitting and split nails
- Spoon shaped nails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discolored nails
KeryFlex is not appropriate for:
- In-grown toe nails
- Symptomatic peripheral vascular disease
- Arterial insufficiency
- Symptomatic peripheral diabetic neuropathy
- Suspicious pigmented lesions on natural nail
Watch this video for more information on KeryFlex:
Continue the conversation and book your appointment today by calling 905.845.4817, emailing, or visiting the foot care professionals in Oakville at Werkman, Boven & Associates today. We’re a foot-friendly bunch!