LunulaLaser®: The Only Non-Thermal Fungal Nail Laser Treatment
Summer is a time you tend to show off your toes, whether barefoot or in a pair of your favourite sandals. Patients tell us that having a fungal nail infection causes them embarrassment, to the point of wanting to keep those toes hidden at all cost. We understand and are here to help. Your Chiropodist can quickly determine whether you have a fungal infection (onychomycosis) and discuss available treatment options.
What Are the Signs of a Fungal Nail Infection?
- A nail may lose “its shine” and begin to partially or fully discolour and thicken
- In severe infections, the nails may become discoloured, thickened, and detached from the nail bed, with the skin surrounding the nails becoming inflamed and painful
Since other diseases or conditions may also cause toenail discolouration or thickening, it is best to have it looked at by a professional.
Treating Fungal Nail Infections with LunulaLaser®
We are proud to offer LunulaLaser®, the easy and convenient treatment that helps turn discoloured and disfigured nails into clearer, healthier-looking nails.
• The only touchless, painless (non-thermal) solution for fungal infection of the nail
• Poses none of the risks and harmful side effects of oral anti-fungal medications
• No pain, no downtime, and no more embarrassment about unsightly nails
If you would like clearer, healthier nails, book a footcare appointment and discuss LunulaLaser® with your Chiropodist today!