Welcome to 2022! Start your year off right at the foundation. This year, everyone is looking to set easily attainable resolutions; your foot health is one of these. Your feet affect your entire body, so it is essential to take care of them. Come in to have our team of professionals assess and treat your feet.
What should you expect at your appointment?
We always want to ensure a safe visit for everyone. Along with rigorous cleaning habits, this includes a multi-step COVID-19 screening process both before and at your appointment:
- Ontario Health Self-Assessment
- Posting on our door as you enter the clinic
- Verbally before going into your treatment room
At your first visit, your chiropodist will perform a comprehensive foot, nail, skin and ankle exam, which can include:
- Assessing the range of motion and gait analysis
- Testing circulation and sensation
- Photographing each foot and specific areas of concern
- Mapping lesions such as corns, calluses, moles or warts
- Screening for diabetes-related issues
- Presenting and discussing treatment options, including immediate treatment
Returning to the clinic will include updating photos regularly, reassessments, and continued treatments. These treatments are specific to your condition and concerns. You can check out our website to see what treatments we offer.
So start your 2022 on the right foot 😋 and schedule an appointment today!