December wouldn’t be complete without our Annual Christmasy Clinic and Festive Family Update!
First the Werkman Family: everyone will be home for Christmas! Oh joy!
- Sarah is in Grade 11 at Guido deBres Christian High School and still enjoys her part-time job at McDonalds.
- Rachel is studying for nursing exams at Brock University in St. Catherines.
- Kaitlin is studying for podiatry exams at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh, Scotland and will be home December 19.
- Kelley, our Practical Podiatric Assistant is working with us 4 full days. Patients love Kelley almost as much as we do!
- Edith shares 2 – 1/2 days with us every week. We’re so lucky.
On behalf of everyone at Werkman Chiropody, we wish you joy, we wish you peace, and we wish you happy, healthy feet in 2014.