Summer weather is here and so are we!
Pssst! We might have mentioned this once, twice, several times before but we are so happy to declare that our office is once again open for all essential chiropody services. We are excited to continue to provide exceptional footcare for all ages!
Werkman, Boven & Associates is here to take care of your feet and get them ready for action just in time for summer (and sandal season!). We continue to remain focused on patient safety and have changed our waiting room experience. We have implemented a new, optional, virtual check-in tool that allows you to check-in on your mobile phone from the comfort of your vehicle. More on that below!
Routine Foot & Nail Care Appointment:
Healthy feet are an important part of overall good health. We offer routine care appointments to keep your feet top condition. During these appointments a Registered Chiropodist will:
- cut your toenails
- slim thickened toenails
- debride (removing dead or damaged tissue) corns or calluses
- monitor and map moles and warts (existing and new)
- apply a moisturizer if you’d like
Routine care is vital for everyone. Not only for seniors and high-risk patients such as those with diabetes, when footcare is preventative. Book an appointment with us today!
Foot pain relief:
Walking, hiking, and enjoying the great outdoors is all part of staying active this summer. Don’t let sore feet hold you back. Do you have heel pain? Arch pain? Pain in the ball of your foot? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may benefit from custom made orthotics. Start a conversation on foot pain relief with your chiropodist today!
Fungal Nail Treatment:
Don’t let the embarrassment of fungal nails prevent you from baring your toes this summer. We offer Lunula Laser Therapy as a touchless, painless solution for fungal nails. Ask your chiropodist to see if this treatment is right for you!
New COVID-19 Innovations at the Clinic:
- Virtual waiting room: You have the option of using a ‘Virtual Waiting Room’ to wait for your appointment in your vehicle.
- How it works: Our system will automatically send a text message to your mobile phone 30 minutes before your appointment. It will contain our social distancing instructions and a required COVID-19 screening form. You can then complete this form in the comfort of your vehicle and submit it electronically. The text message will ask you to reply with “ARRIVED” when you have parked. Our system will let our staff know that you have arrived, and when it is safe to come in we will send a text message to let you know we are ready for you to come into the clinic.
Checking in at the Clinic:
Would you like to know what to expect when you come to our clinic? Please watch this short video where owner and Chiropodist, Rick Werkman, walks you through the process.
See you at the clinic!
We look forward to seeing you in the clinic again or meeting you for the first time!
To schedule an appointment, please reach our clinic either by phone or email:
905-845-4817 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.werkman.ca