5 Best Things You Can Do For Your Feet!
Did you know? Foot problems affect over half the population!
That’s why prevention, assessment, and treatment options are so important.
We want you to have healthy feet for life… and we know you do too.
Here are the 5 best things you can do for your feet.
- Have your feet examined regularly. We call this “routine footcare“. This includes an examination of your feet, nails, skin and ankles, along with nail trimming, mapping of moles of warts and treatment suggestions.
- If you are living with diabetes, you need comprehensive footcare and education to avoid complications like ulcers and wounds that may eventually lead to amputation. We also offer Total Contact Casting for the treatment of foot ulcers and wounds.
- Talk about the pain in your feet, ankles, heels, legs and knees. It’s the old adage, “your foot bone’s connected to your ankle bone.” In fact the foot is an intricate structure containing 26 bones, 33 joints, 107 ligaments and 19 muscles. There are treatment options to reduce pain so you can get back to the business of living. Ask us how Chiropody can help with arthritis and joint pain, heel/arch/knee/foot pain, shin splints, sports related foot problems, sprains and strains, tendinitis.
- Take care of common foot problems, such as ingrown toe nails, thick or fungal nails, heel fissures, Plantar warts, bunions, athlete’s foot, corns and calluses, sweaty or smelly feet, and more. We see lots of feet with lots of conditions. That’s what we do! (What we’re trying to say is, you don’t have to be embarrassed.)
- Talk to us about your goals. Do you want to be better at sports, have more energy, or do more in comfort? We can help!
Our team of qualified footcare professionals offer comprehensive foot and nail care that includes everything we’ve written about here, and so much more. Browse our website to see pictures of all the feet we care for. Then book your appointment today so you can experience caring hands for happy feet!